Sunray Farm Horse Riding Holidays ~ Wild Coast Horseback Adventures.
Last Updated: August 2013
Contact Julie-Anne Gower
Sunray Farm, Kei Mouth Road
- Longitude: 28.163642
- Latitude: -32.627553
- Horse Riding
Horse Riding Holidays and Working Riding Holidays are available all year round.
Please contact us with your prefered dates and for more information.
About Sunray Farm Horse Riding Holidays ~ Wild Coast Horseback Adventures.
Sunray Farm Riding Holiday
Explore the unspoilt cultural and geographical wonders of the Wild Coast while enjoying true farm-style hospitality at Sunray Farm - the centre of Wild Coast Horse Trails’ operations. This traditional South African farmstead is home to approximately 50 horses, including some riding horses, brood mares, stallions and young stock; as well as numerous indigenous game species and a wide variety of birdlife. Enjoy the simplicity of African farm life while making the most of the unparalleled riding and hidden treasures of the Wild Coast. This itinerary is designed for those who want more from their holiday than just saddle sores and aching muscles, providing a balance of riding and non-riding activities. This programme can also be adjusted to suit guests wishing to spend more time in the saddle and can be easily customised to suit individual needs and interests.
Working Riding Holiday
- A hands on equestrian vacation working with horses...
- Do you want to escape for a month or two and experience what it is like on a South African horse farm?
- Would you love to ride horses all day, have fun and take care of top class trail horses?
- Do you want to ride along the beach, ride through a game farm in search of wild animals, get involved with the schooling of the horses and improve your horse riding?
- Do you want to be involved and get hands on experience working with horses?
- Then a 2 to 12 week working riding holiday is the perfect Gap Year or Career Break adventure for you!
Map and Directions to Sunray Farm Horse Riding Holidays ~ Wild Coast Horseback Adventures.
GPS : 32° 37' 39.19" S / 28° 9' 49.11" E
From the N2
- Take the R349 "Haga Haga / Kei Mouth" exit
- Turn left at the "Komga /Mthatha" sign
- After 1.3 km the entrance to Sunray Farm and Wild Coast Horseback Adventures is on the right.
Horse paddocks in Kei Mouth at the Kei Mouth Country Club from where we do our beach rides.