Wild Coast Sun
Last Updated: September 2013
Contact Wild Coast Sun
Main Bizana Road, Port Edward 4295
- Longitude: 30.187456
- Latitude: -31.085203
- Bed And Breakfast
About Wild Coast Sun
The Wild Coast Sun is set on 750 hectares of natural bush between the Mtamvuna and Mzamba Rivers with gorgeous accommodation overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Although it is in the Eastern Cape, it’s only a kilometre south of KwaZulu-Natal, so it receives a lot of support from local KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape residents.
In 2011, the Wild Coast Sun underwent a major refurbishment to improve the casino, restaurants and bars and introduce a new water park, Wild Waves. This fine example of Wild Coast accommodation caters to a wide variety of different people, from tourists, to local day visitors, conference delegates and those just passing through.
For details of our various types of accommodation please visit our website.
Map and Directions to Wild Coast Sun
GPS : 31° 5' 6.73" S / 30° 11' 14.84" E
- Take the N2 south
- At Port Shepstone continue towards Margate until the road becomes the R61
- Pass Port Edward and 5.2 km further and the entrance to Wild Coast Sun is on the left.
From East London
- On the N2 between Mthatha and Kokstad turn right onto the R394 "Bizana/Port St Johns"
- Turn left onto the R61 towards "Bizana/Port Edward"
- Continue on the R61 until the entrance to Wild Coast Sun on the right.